Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need Trusted Online Shops to Buy Eyelash Extensions

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member Brayden100's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2024
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Need Trusted Online Shops to Buy Eyelash Extensions

    I went to the market to buy eyelash extensions, but the quality was really bad. Most looked fake or too cheap, so I didn’t feel comfortable buying them. Now I want to order online, but I’m scared of getting scammed or wasting money. Can anyone suggest a trusted place to buy good-quality eyelash extensions?

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member viktorjem's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2022
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Need Trusted Online Shops to Buy Eyelash Extensions

    Now it is not necessary to go to shops to buy eyelashes themselves or everything needed for their extension, there are online stores that sell everything needed for extension and care of eyelashes. You need to choose those that are first on the issue and of course read reviews about it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •